Crazy

As I walked out onto the open street from my job at the small thrift store on Angston Road, I felt that I couldn't keep up with time. I had an interveiw with my college of choice later in the afternoon. At 4:30 to be exact. I went home and got dressed for it and then stood in the backyard and let the wind blow through my hair. I went back into the house and changed into my gardening attire and then laid in the green grass and screamed into the air, "Life in a world where only money can help you grow is a life I don't want to have." and stayed there until that night, when I climbed to into the tree next to me and yelled, slightly quieter than the one before, "If a voice is to be heard, it first needs to be heard!" And hours later, at four in the moring I said in a normal voice, "You cannot walk without running before-hand." And at 10 am, I had just gotten out of the tree, and there were cops guiding me to an asylum and I whispered all that I had said and the cop that heard me said, "She's right. Not everyone who has a voice is crazy.