It's disgusting.

What exactly? When you advertise what's not for sale. No one's buying it, or at least no one worth it. I don't want to have to look at that, at you. Even if turn my head I can still hear your words. I can't tell which is worse, looking at you or hearing you. It's pretty much even.

Why don't you scream out desperate?

Or would it be more obvious than it already is? I don't think that's possible. I can see it written all over your face. Everyone can. Why don't you try insecure instead, it's a better word to describe you. You and your filth.

It's strange how your tactics aren't working.

Instead of rising up you're falling. You wish you'd hit the ground already, where you belong. Anything would be better than this. Waiting is the worst part. So you keep at your sordid ways, hoping it'll speed up the fall.

You've hit rock bottom.

And now you wish you were falling. Now no one's buying it, no one's paying attention. Isn't that where you started? Isn't that why you advertised? It got you right back where you started. Surprising isn't it? You didn't think it could get worse.

So you try to do away with the AD.

But it's too late. They all ignore you. Nobody will return what they took from you. Yes, took. They ripped you off. But you don't realize that, you've fallen too low. So you don't protest.

These are the consequences,

When you advertise what's not for sale.

AbbyE said...
This is very well written! I'm not very sure I like the way you portray this person though. I think it is very true, just very brutal. 

Blah_blah_blah said...
Incredible...Amazing write!

IWriteToFeel said...
Nov. 6, 2010 at 11:37 am:
I love the analogy you had portrayed throughout the whole piece of work a human to something that isnt for sale. very clever! However there are some minor grammatical errors, and also the middle part is confusing. I think with some more work on this it would be incredible!

ManekiNeko said...
it flows very well. like poetry. keep writing.