The Mental Beatdown: WWE | Teen Ink

The Mental Beatdown: WWE

By lindsayrajae BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
lindsayrajae BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware

To be the best you have to beat the best and to be the champ you have to crush the champ@@

It started from when Roman Reigns former shield (seth Rollins) brother join the Authority on Raw and backstab Roman and Dean Ambrose by joining their enemies for fame and money even though Roman wanted to take revenge Every little chance him and Dean get they take advantage of it until a night on Raw Seth Rollins krump stomp Dean Ambrose head in a center block which take Dean out for a while and every time Roman tried to make his move team Authority is always there to protect seth until the Roman Empire start to rise when Roman won the 2014 Royal Rumble which is you have to eliminate all superstar in the ring buy pushing or any way you can to get them over the top to win and when you do that you get a chance to main event the biggest  view of them Wrestle Mania where the winner get to face champ for the title which Roman did and braking Kane record of eliminating the most superstar after winning the Royal Rumble .it's the night of wrestlemania Roman is fighting one of the most dangerous man in WWE/UFC that only lost 3 match in his WWE career .by (The undertaker John Cena and last but not Goldberg history the baddest man on the planet in the universe Brock Lesnar while Roman was facing Brock Lesnar get suplex after suplex and my favorite one suplex city and Roman was laughing at Brock Lesnar while he was going through hell which got Brock upset and went for the F5 to then out no where Roman came up with a spare that knock Brock off his feet now both Brock and Reigns out cold when  Seth Rollins cash in is money in the bank(a briefcase that guaranteed a title shot anywhere anytime) on Brock and pin Roman to become the World Heavyweight champion). After winning the championship Seth became the man and the first man in history to win the U. S title and the heavyweight title at once then he came injured so he couldn't defend it so it was up for grab one superstar had to do was win all the matches in their tournament. It was the night for the time for the two finalists to go face each other at Survivor series when Roman Vs his best friend Dean Ambrose they both knew they had to put their friendship aside and fight after Roman Reigns win the heavyweight title over his friend hold it for 5min and 13sec before the Authority coming to screw him over just Triple H (Coo of WWE) is congratulating him Roman didn't buy it because every time the Roman Empire rise he’s always there to stop. Then Roman went for the spare on his boss as he turned around he got brogue kick by Sheamus the 2014 money in bank winner then Seamus cash in on Roman man reigns even though Roman tried he failed because he was too weak after losing it's the week for TLC (Tables Ladder & chairs ) That's when Roman face the man who kick him in his face for 5min and 13 sec.During the match body's every where Roman was beating sheamus just as he was  about to climb the ladder to return his glory their com the league of  nation sheamus team attacking Roman and taking him outside the ring letting him win. But Roman wasn’t going down like that he got tired of people screwing him around and taking his opportunity so he did what he was suppose to attacking the league of nation layin all four member out Sheamus Alberto del Rio Rusev and king Barrett but his main target was Sheamus after taking him to hell over and over hitting him with table and ladder putting though table the only person that could stop him was his boss Triple H but that just made it worst because if Triple H didn't screw  with him from the beginning. Roman probably would have stop but he didn’t right has he went in the ring to help Sheamus he turn around into a spare and that's where the Mental beat down began Roman Reigns  demolish his boss the one that’s signing his paycheck why? Because the push him to the limit and the only thing he could do was take matters in his own hand . chairs after chairs table and table and ladder that's what Triple H got for messing with an samoan. After that mental beat down Triple H had to leave in an Ambulance.

I think that Roman did the right thing by beating triple h down and stop letting people taking his opportunity away.

It's all about a guy who's push to the climit and he take action in his own hand and start to menatley beating people down even his boss