See you tomorrow | Teen Ink

See you tomorrow

By AllieIz GOLD, South Bend, Indiana
AllieIz GOLD, South Bend, Indiana

Nothing changes if nothing changes.

One day you came home. Your day had consisted of pain and anger. Not only towards yourself, but the others who made you this way. Your parents had gone out, like they always do on Wednesdays, so you decided to go to your room and put on some of your favorite music. You plug in your speaker, and turn it all the way up. You lay on your bed. Thought after painful thought rushed into your head. You didnt know how to control it. Then, suddenly, you were in a dream. Standing on the ocean looking down at the creatures under you. You saw fish, but thats not all. You saw a shark. The shark was swimming around you, but you were not scared. When you look up to see where you are you see people running toward you. They look angry and sad. The fear rushed in that they were coming after you. You dropped down falling into your water floor and the shark came and defended you. When you snapped back into reality and noticed what had happened, you cried. You cried until every tear had been shed and every thought had turned away from you. You curled yourself under the covers, not wanting to see the painful memories of your loss. They were everywhere. The walls, the floor, you little box of object hidden in the back of your closet. The pain shot through you and you let out a yell. Why didnt they tell you before? Why didnt they show you? Shes gone. Forever. And the last thing you said was, "ill see you tomorrow."

My friend commited suicide a week ago. I wrote this about her.