eye candy | Teen Ink

eye candy

October 4, 2015
By misswinterandsnow PLATINUM, Frederickburg, Virginia
misswinterandsnow PLATINUM, Frederickburg, Virginia
30 articles 1 photo 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"the only thing one man may do for the world is inspire others to change it.


Jenna wasn’t supposed to be here,she knew that much.she figure that if she acted like she knew what she was doing than people would believe her.she was a big part of this company maybe they would think she was doing an errand for mr.leeson (the CEO of the magazine company) actually it more likely she would think she slept with him.whatever the case was she was probably going to regret this

she stood up, took a breath and started to speak

“this is a picture of me that was posted on the front page of this magazine a few months ago please take a moment to compare this picture to me”

the girl in the photo was skin was shiny and a light brown color that was almost orange which contrasted to Jenna who was a darker matte brown. it hips and chest had been mostly left only in favor of just pulling in the waist and a gap had put rather unnaturally between her legs..

she pressed a button and the next slide showed up with a picture of her,a nicely curved piece of caramel candy and the photo.

“now I you to be completely honest and raise you hand if you think the photo look more like candy than me”

about ¼ of the room raise the hand. good she spent like an hour shaping the caramel.

“who thinks that is way too many people”. after she said it about a ? of the room put their hands up.

she slam her hand into her face.”ok you people are idiot who don’t seem to think the you take picture of women but you know what I don’t care” she started to talk loud enough that they could hear her.

“there is a new rule that is coming into effect as of now. if a any human is photo-shopped in this magazine then in the corner in a size 14 font you will label the as candy. no exception.”

  the room went to hell. people started to rant about how hard it would be, how people would quit reading, and a lot of other thing that didn’t matter.

luckily ,jenna didn’t give a s***.

“this are the new order, you will follow them or you will get fired” she busted out of the room hoping they bought her act.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
in her hand she held the newest copy of the magazine on the cover there was a picture of a beautiful thing and in the corner was the word CANDY in bright red ink.

she smile to herself .she didn’t have any authority in the magazine but she wasn’t about to stop them.