TRAPPED | Teen Ink

TRAPPED

By sorchawurz BRONZE, Co.cork, Other
sorchawurz BRONZE, Co.cork, Other

you were wild once dont let them tame you

TRAPPED

The trees rustled louder than I ever heard before. It was two weeks ago i was in the woods and i was being pursued by a man. A man with a dark face, a brown hat and a brown long coat that dragged behind him. It all started two and a half weeks ago when i was in a shop and at the time i was bending down to get a jar of coffee. A man walked in and immediatly pulled out a gun and pointed it at the shopkeeper. The man didnt know i was there so i quickly grabbed a jar of coffee and threw it at him and he fell unconsious, we called the gaurds and they came quickly.
A couple of days later i heard he was released on bail. One day i came home from work and when i got to the house i found it in darkness.  Thinking nothing of it i reached for the light but instead i felt and heard the dripping of blood and then there was a blackout.
I woke up in the boot of a car and knew i had to get out.... But at the right time. The car pulled up at a petrol station nearby i saw a forest and i knew i had to run. I kicked open the boot and ran for it.  I ran straight for the forest. I tripped and i screamed with the pain i knew i had broken my ankle. Men were following me so i had to act fast.  I knew i couldnt run so i made a trap and pretended to be unconscious. They bought it and they stepped on the branch then they were hoisted up and i called the ambulance who called the guards.  I was brought to hospital and they were sent to jail for thirty years........

THE END

i was doing an essay for school and that was what inspired me to write and read