MKE to Tokyo | Teen Ink

MKE to Tokyo

By Prophet17 BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Prophet17 BRONZE, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Twenty one year old Blane Barely has just moved to Tokyo from the United States. Traveling was never really his “thing” but since that’s where the money was that’s where he decided to make his living. Being a six foot tall travel agent doesn’t sound assuming but Blane made it work.
Tokyo was completely different then America Blane thought immediately when he got off his flight. Everyone was different, not your average American he was used to. They all seemed to fit perfect then was him, a slim but husky frame with eyes browner then dirt. He hadn’t shaved so his five o clock shadow was wide awake. What made heads turn was his clothes, he already wore things in America that got him weird looks.
Blane was different all together he never cared about what others thought of his appearance, he probably didn’t himself. Back home he usually spends his days at home writing to his self or out occasionally with his friends. He always enjoys they’re company but prefers to be alone. He keeps solemn and calm in most situations. He knew Tokyo would push his traits to the max, can I live through the weekend he thought.