I Am YouTube | Teen Ink

I Am YouTube

May 15, 2015
By Hamzah1998 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
Hamzah1998 GOLD, Hartland, Wisconsin
10 articles 0 photos 0 comments

A teenage boy came home and sat on the couch, wanting the phone to ring. As he sat down, he saw his mother’s computer sitting on the ground. Not tilted and not out of charge. He picked it up to see what's on the computer, hoping to find a game that he would entertain himself with while waiting for his friends to call.
         

He set the computer on his lap, and pressed the button on the left hand corner. Power on, and the screen starts glowing and stating, “Welcome again.”
Just as the computer was unlocked, Youtube was opened and a video of animals talking was on.
        

  A funny video that made him giggle and laugh. Then followed up with another video showing a dead dog in the porch of an old women, screaming and waiting for help. “Poor women, I wish could help.” He whispered.
He got scared and pulled up his favorite song and was listening to it and singing along happily.
       

  Suddenly, the battery alert popped up, the boy ran to look for the charger as he sees his mom coming towards him. Holding something, something he was looking for, the charger.


“Why are you holding the charger?” the boy asked. “I was looking for it all day and found it in your room. I wanted to finish a funny video about animals talking. Come and watch it with me.” The mom replied.


        The computer was plugged in and ready to charger. Mom and her son happy watching a video and another. The son’s phone finally rang. The teenage boy answers his phone and the father was on. “Hey dad, how was your first day of being a president went? ”