Just a Boy | Teen Ink

Just a Boy

March 20, 2015
By ofmiceandkeyla BRONZE, Palm Desert, California
ofmiceandkeyla BRONZE, Palm Desert, California
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
You Have Many Options in Life...NEVER Make Giving Up One of Them -Austin Carlile


He was  thinking about his parents divorce. He was a 12 year old boy named Joseph. With blue eyes and dark hair. "Why did this happen to me." He said. His mom walked in his room. Long brown,shiny hair with brown eyes. She told him to get ready, they were going to court to see who will take custody of him. He didn't want to go to court, Why would he want to go, to see his parents fight over him and him getting so stressed over that. He hated how his Mom would make him do everything but he loved her endlessly. He missed his dad, he wished his parent's wouldn't have gotten a divorce, he wanted to go back in time and change what happened. When they got to court,Joseph looked at his dad. A tall black haired man with blue greenish eyes. Sometimes Joseph wondered if his dad ever loved his mom,Considering they would always fight over nothing.


When everything was over he went home and went to his room immediately, He layed in bed thinking about how his nom was going move on and feel. He knew how hia mom overreacted about everything but he knew that was just her personality, so he didn't take it peraonal. As Months went by thr letter finally arrived. Joseph was staying with his mom but he could visit his dad whenever he wanted. As yeats went by his motger moved on, found someone and was happy, as for his dad, he worked almost all day and went out with his friwnds alot. Joseph lwarbed to love his new dad but he also missed his dad very much.


The author's comments:

I was writing something for kids that have divorced parenta,i know it is not long but hopefully it is good enough. Thanks