S T A I N E D | Teen Ink

S T A I N E D

January 26, 2015
By Swagneto BRONZE, Louisville, Kentucky
Swagneto BRONZE, Louisville, Kentucky
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I dont know, CAN YOU"- Mr.brutscher


17 years old, Timothy Hills. His nights before school were terrifying and the days a hell on earth. “126 more days” Timmy sighed “I’ll graduate then I’ll be home free”. Timmy looks himself in the crusty mirror and reevaluates his worth of life”. I’m a wreck. To think I made kids experience this. Nothing more than a bully” Timmy thinks back to that kid and those last words before he left this world. “HOW DID I KNOW HE WOULD KILL HIMSELF I’d go back if I could… BUT I CAN’T. Just accept my apology” Timothy whimpered. Timmy wipes the tears off his face and heads to the bus stop.


But the words keep echoing in his unstable mind”.Nothing more than a bully.” Those blue piercing eyes are still stinging his soul. “I’m so sorry James, I’d give my life for yours “. All those kids that I messed up and change their slap happy view of the word to a toxic wasteland with doom to come. I crushed their dreams, ripped it up in their face, and lit the damn thing on fire.


  This blood on my hands can’t wash off no matter how much bleach I use. I need to repent for my sins. I’m so sorry to whoever cares I’m going to do to myself what I deserve…


The author's comments:

Chuck norris and shrek