Dead end | Teen Ink

Dead end

By Remy101 BRONZE, Alachua, Florida
Remy101 BRONZE, Alachua, Florida

Don't have one

I was lost in the forest.Scared and unable to even think.My left arm was broken and my back was too.I was afraid of dying alone and I thought

It was the end of me.I slowly closed my eyes and accepted death, this is how it came to be.6 six days ago decided to go camping alone in the woods and walked to the campsite to find no one there.for some reason
I thought nothing of it being suspicious so I on just went along woods
And got lost like a fool I was.I tried not to lose my cool and tried to retrace my steps.It took hours till for me to give up and rest for the rest of the night.I made my tent and slept or at least tried to.I saw a black shadowy
Figure standing outside of the tent.I couldn't see it clearly since I was half asleep ,but it definitely alarmed me and I pulled out my knife and got out of the tent and yelled "who's there! It was nothing ,but I still felt a dark presence around me.It was like the wind was against me swooshing around me menacingly.Since I wasn't able to sleep anymore I took a walk
In the woods ,but then saw something that scared me for life.I witness
2 females and 1 male who bodies was slash to peaces.I was scared so
And boosted so far that I surprised myself.It was my reflexes that feet was
like they taking control of my body,I didn't know where I was running all I knew was to find a way to get out of these cursed woods.Then a black
Hand came out of the bushes and pushed me down.It was like the strength of five men,and I black was stand right in front me with a weird  weapon kind looked like a hatchet.I immediately ran away from it ,but it was on my trail and catches up to me and slash me in my right leg and I stumbled upon a cliff.It jumped off the cliff and tried to jab me but I dodge it by rolling over. I pulled my knife out and stabbed it until I was satisfied
That It was dead.The figure turned into mist and I just relieved it was my imagination, I turned and dazed at mr right leg,and it was fine.I realized that I have turned crazy broke my back and left arm,I closed my eyes
Quietly and slowly died.