The Girl Must Die | Teen Ink

The Girl Must Die

By Tscott PLATINUM, Noblesville, Indiana
Tscott PLATINUM, Noblesville, Indiana

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else."- Les Brown

My life kinda sucks right now between juggling school and trying to keep my mom from drinking, my work load is off the charts. I mean you can’t blame her, when your husband starts hitting you and cheating on you it really gets to a person. So yeah drinking is my moms way of “dealing with it” but who can really blame her. I grew up on my own no friends no fun no nothing. I didn’t go to school for the first seven years of my life but when my father left my mom needed somewhere to put me while she drowns her sorrows in alcohol.

I needed some action, adventure something anything better than where I am now. I was on the verge of killing myself when Jen came into my life. She was my guardian angel she saved me from myself she was my best friend. Realize I said was not is, thats because she was my friend two years ago then Jared came along. The jock and the s*** how unusual. She forced herself into loving that sleaze ball. Once she and Jared were together she never had time for me anymore. So I had to do what I had to do, I killed her and that little mutt of hers too. You might be asking yourself “How could she be so evil” Well I’ll Tell you how, hatred. Hatred fuels any killing fire. I hated Jen and her man-prostitute as well. What else could I do, work it out? Ha I laugh at the thought of that cruel and unusual punishment. She had done the unthinkable to me and I needed some good revenge a little payback for what she did to me.

The day that Jen died I had a date that I could’t miss so, even as much as I wanted to make them suffer I just shot them both. Eventually the police had come to the conclusion “murder/suicide”. that was the end of Jen and Jared. Damn them both to hell I say. It’s not over till its over my mom always used to say. That night I went home ate diner and went to bed though it took awhile to fall asleep. I guess your first killing is the most exciting one! I loved Jen I really did but when it came down to it well the woman just had to die. She was getting in my way. They were getting in my way.

The night I killed Jen I wasn’t planning on them dying I just wanted her to suffer for what she did to me If she died on the way, whatever. Would you like to know the reason I killed Jen? I’ll tell you the reason she made me look like a fool in front of the whole school telling every one that I'm her stalker, though I did follow her home every day from school and watch her through her windows but isn't that what friends are for? Anyway they deserved to pay for what they said they got what was coming to them and I’m glad it was me dealing out the punishment. Sure the principal would expel them and make them apologize but thats all she can do. They needed to be taught a little lesson of their own. So I took them down to the river where I told them I had set up a little date for them.I told them they would go canoeing. They got on the boat and I shot them straight in the head and pushed their dead bodies down the river where I’d hoped they'd never be found but sure enough there they were the next morning caught on a twig sticking out of the water.

About two months after I killed Jen, I felt this urge to kill again and who better than that spawn of satan Jason Kandles the boy that stood me up the night I killed Jen. So I set up another date assuming he would come this time instead of standing me up like the little retard he is.This time it’s personal. Finally an hour after the movie was over the son of a gun he was raised to be. I told him that we would go back to my house for a drink. Once we were at my house I told him I would get some drinks. Whilst getting said drinks I may have slipped a pinch of arsenic poisoning or maybe a half a cup. Anyway the moral of the story is Jason died that night and I was content with my very well planned murder. I told the police that he had a heart attack while we were on the date. I was addicted to killing.

If anyone were to ask me why I kill it would be like asking a baby why it cries. It just does and I just kill whats the big difference. Anyway I was found out. Apparently my mom does think about me now and then because she ant in my room and was snooping around when she found two handguns and some arsenic poisoning, which I should have gotten rid of. Well anyways she thought it was “suspicious” that I had these things and called the police as soon as I confessed. So what could I do but leave town. I packed my bags and left town as soon as I got wind of her snooping. Where could I go? What could I do? I couldn't afford to spend the rest of my life rotting away in a boring, blank-walled prison.

So I hit the road no food or money to my name but one thing on my mind. Get away from this godforsaken place. That night I slept under a bridge which was very comfortable but he way. All night I couldn't stop thinking about what my life would be like if I were to leave. By the time the night ended I had realized the whole time I was sleeping in dog crap. Great my life is as perfect as it could be. Why did’t I think of this when I was murdering 3 innocent people out of revenge and hatred. So the poop has hit the fan. My life was over. I was thinking so much my head hurt, or maybe it was because I had hit my head on a rock the night before, but I was thinking. Reasoning the pros of what I did with the nonexistent cons. 

Did I feel bad for what I did? Of course not. Do I feel guilty for taking three lives away? Hell no. I no longer have any capacity to feel. I have no way to actually love. I just do what comes naturally. Killing comes naturally. To be completely honest I have never cad this ability of feeling. I never felt bad for my mom I never felt truly happy. I’ve just existed going through my day with no emotion.

Within a week of leaving I had already gotten from Indiana to Wisconsin only occasionally stoping for sleep. Of course I had hitch hiked a few times but I was almost to Canada now and I didn’t need anymore of that. One more week and I would be to Ontario where I would start my new life. For now though I had to stay out of the way of the fuzz. I was just getting used to this life when a truck drove by and saw me and asked if I needed a ride. Of course I was tired but could I risk it inly five more miles to Canada where the driver was going so I said yes to the ride. After dropping me off in Ontario I thanked him and we split our separate ways. I was content on the life I had lived so far and was sad to see it go but it had to go.

It’s only been two days in Ontario and all of these Canadian idiots are driving me bonkers. Maybe I should have stayed back at home. Prison would be better than having to live with one of these people eh. Well I was here Ontario Canada where I thought I wanted to be. Maybe its just me that’s the real idiot. After all of the time I had spent on my own while I was on the run I had realized something. I realized that this feeling of loneliness is something I’ve lived with all my life and to be completely honest I was just starting to really love that feeling. Now being here in Canada with all of these nice people I’m starting to really wish I could have that life of loneliness back.

As a child I always did what I wanted and I never ha any sort of discipline and while yeah that kind of rocks it’s also kinda what made me the way I am today. Don’t get me wrong I am loving the psychopath I am, I just can’t help but wonder who I could have been. Even after all this time of running and excitement and action which is everything I wanted trust me, I just still feel empty. I’ve always felt empty.I’ve never had true feelings of love or even like. I just can’t.

While I was interviewing for a job, the man interviewing had recognized me as the psychopathic killer that I am and he called the called the Canadian police on me. A part of me was thrilled that I would finally go back to where I wanted to be. American idiots are way better than those Canadian ones. So of course the police came, arrested me and put me in their Canadian jail. Where, at said jail, I was to spend two and a half months until I was picked up by the American police.

Trust me those Canadian jails are not as nice and fluffy as you would think. They put the women and men all together in one prison.I myself shared a cell with a man called big boy. He of course was a midget, and a very scary one at that. He would say things like “Hey mama why don’t you come on over and we can do our homework” or “Get off of my bed before I shank you”. Them Canadians were a lot meaner than I had thought.

To my luck I had got out of that terrible place and was put into an American woman's prison. That was where I was tried as an adult for two counts of first degree murder and life in prison. My mom eventually got some help for her drinking issues and now comes to see me once a month, which is way more than I’ve ever seen her when I was at home. So the answer is no I don’t regret what I did and as for this place, its actually quite nice here. I’m happy for once in my life, content with what I have and what I’ve done. I’m free, well at least figuratively.

“Now please state your name.”
“Liv Evensburg.”
“Thank you for this interview I appreciate it greatly.”
“No problem but one more thing…”
“Whats that?”
“You must die”
“Security! Ugh! I’ve been stabbed grab her!”
“Do you have any last words Liv”
“Yes”?“Go on”
“The girl must die”
“What girl Liv”
“Your girl Sam Evensburg”
“You know”?“I have known, dad”
“Goodbye my love”
“Turn on the gas!”
“Stop Jim”?“Goodb…”
“Liv”
The End