Family | Teen Ink

Family

By Keying BRONZE, Champaign, Illinois
Keying BRONZE, Champaign, Illinois

Imagine this -- a teenage girl wants to suicide herself. Suicide herself means she won’t see her family, friends, and the world anymore, ever again. Even though she knew that , but she still didn’t change her mind. Until the day  she met a boy.
Tiffany is a teenage girl whose parents were divorced. She was pretending to be happy and a girl who hated her mom. Tiffany cried almost every night in her bed.
One day, when Tiffany decide to drop everything and leave her family and friend. Tiffany never tell anybody about she’s leaving. When she decide to leave, a boy came up to her and asked “do you want to go and explore with me?” Tiffany told him that she will think about it at her house tonight and give him the answer tomorrow at this place.
About ten days later, Tiffany is going to explore with the boy she met ten days ago -- Key. She trusted Key even though she just met him for 10 days. Tiffany trusted him more than her family. Tiffany is going to camping with him, only Key and her.
Tiffany didn’t get scared at all. She went to her tent, fell asleep soon. She heard Key’s voice softly talking to someone on the phone. Tiffany was shocked when she heard Key said
‘Ms.Liu’. ‘Was he talking to my mom?’ Tiffany wondered in her heart ‘Maybe it’s other Ms.Liu Tiffany thought in her head.
Tiffany imagined camping and exploring before and she thought it will be scary and boring, but after exploring and camping with Key, she found out that exploring and camping is fun with friend, because they can do fun things and whatever they want to and nobody would judge them on what they are doing and what’s right or wrong. Tiffany thinks she have more freedom than when she was at home or school. She loves to have lots of freedom and she does not like people talking around her when she’s doing her own things. In school, her teachers and friends were judging her because of the things she’s doing and what she said.
The time between Tiffany and Key is fun until one day, when Tiffany got ‘kidnapped’. “Sorry” Key said softly to Tiffany behind the big tree, sitting on the grass.
“Here’s you money and your next mission,” a man came up to Key and gave him some money and a photo. Key took the money and the photo look a look at Tiffany and silently left the place where he and TIffany had fun.
“Who are you guys? Don’t touch me!” Tiffany shouted out to the strangers. No one replied her not even one. No one could help her. The man brought Tiffany to a huge building to meet the person what wanted to ‘kidnapped’  her.
  “Put her on the sofa,” a man said calmly to the man who’s holding Tiffany. The man walked away after telling them what to do.
“Tiffany,” people heard a lady’s voice from the back.
“Why are you here?” Tiffany ask the lady. The lady came up to her.
“Would you live with me?” The pleased.
“No! I am not going to live with a person who don’’t want her own children and left them!”Tiffany cried with tears.
“Tiffany listen, I didn’t do it to her you and your brother, I just didn’t want to be with your dad any more,” The lady said softly.
“I don’t believe you! You are a liar!” Tiffany is still crying.
“Tiffany calm down, listen if you live with me you can get whatever you want and you can do whatever you want, you will have a lots of money and you can bring your friends to our house and you can have your own house also you can go to the best school in the world,”The lady told Tiffany about her ‘future’ if she lives with her.
“I don’t want to live with you, do you understand?!” Tiffany shouted.
“I am your mother!” Tiffany’s mom shouted out.
“You didn’t care about me and Austin for four years! You are not going to just come up to us and tell us to live with you!” Austin is Tiffany’s little brother who’s 5 years old. Tiffany said that Austin is the most important person to her, and he is her’s most curious person.
“I know I didn’t took a lot of care about you and your brother these years, but can you give me another chance to make this up?” Tiffany’s mom pleased her.
“Yes if you really changed.” Tiffany said “I can forgive you”
“Thank you” Tiffany’s mom hugged Tiffany.
“Can you marry my dad again? I don’t want other people to be my mom even though it’s stepmother,” Tiffany asked and tells her thought to her mom.
“I’ll think about it,” Tiffany’s mom told her. Tiffany’s mom walked Tiffany to her new house and new school. Tiffany saw the fancy car and she wished for one, her mom told her she will buy one for Tiffany after Tiffany gets her driver’s license. They came to a stop, they stopped front of a giant house.
“Wow! This house is huge!” Tiffany got shocked when she saw the house.
“You will have one in future, let’s go inside,” Tiffany’s mom step off the car and walk in the house. Tiffany went in and went to her bedroom, she saw lots of dolls, she always thought doll is for kids until she saw the beautiful dolls.
“Is that all for me?” Tiffany asked when she saw her mom walk in her room.
“Yes, it’s all for you,” Tiffany’s mom open a door front of a room. “This is your closet.” The closet is big as Tiffany’s room.
Two months later….. “Dad,I brought mom back,” Tiffany walk in with a lady walking behind her.
“Who’s that?” Austin asked Tiffany
“Austin, that’s our mom,” Tiffany explained.
“Mom?” Austin ask again.
“Yes,”Tiffany patiently explained to Austin.
“Welcome back,” Tiffany’s dad said.
“Thank you,” Tiffany’s mom hugged Tiffany’s dad.
About 6 months later……
“Aren’t you excited?!”Austin asked Tiffany because he’s really exciting.
“Not really,” Tiffany answered weakly .
Their parents are marry again! They get to be the main characters in the wedding. Austin was really excited because he had not been a main character in a wedding before. Tiffany rolled her eyes at Austin because she thinks Austin is acting stupid when he’s doing that.
The wedding happened at a famous beach. Lots of people came to their wedding. Even Tiffany and Austin’s friends. Some people were invited at first but they came to the wedding because Tiffany’s parent saw they were playing at the beach and they invited them. Austin was playing with his friend in a fancy children room. Tiffany was talking to her friends and introduce her friends to her parents. Tiffany liked the life with both of her parent. So does Austin. People were saying Tiffany’s parent look perfect together.
Tiffany saw a person she will never imagine he will come to the wedding -- Key.Key came over to Tiffany and said hi, but Tiffany didn’t want to talk to him. Her mom told her that she told Key to do that. Tiffany still couldn’t forgive Key, because she said that she will never forgive someone who’s lying to her.