One of The Smartest Kids Ever | Teen Ink

One of The Smartest Kids Ever

By Jackson2001 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
Jackson2001 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

“Time for school George."
      “Have a great day."
       Today I feel like it will be a pretty good day.  I’m not saying my normal day is bad I’m just saying today will be better than most other days.  I’m George.  I am smarter than  most kids and adults.  I’ve gotten awarded by other schools and even some colleges for being so smart.  I am not the biggest fan of school.  But i’m at least good at it.  People ask me a lot “how are you so smart."
      I tell them it’s something personal.  People have even threatened me to know how I am so smart.  “Hi George” said the bus driver.
       “Hey."
       Today was the super hard math test that is every month and almost everyone hates it.  So everybody wanted help.  I sat with my friend though Timothy.  “Dude help me."
       “No problem."  I am also in 12th grade and I’m supposed to be in 8th grade.  I get off the bus and it is glooming with sunshine.  I walk into to math and Mrs.Stifflump is happy, I guess.  Everyone gets settled in their spots and wait for Mrs.Stifflump to pass out the test.

“Ok kids do good on the test there is 24 problem answer them thoroughly and absolutely no cheating."
       But of course im pretty sure half of the kids in here will still look of my paper for answers.  It really bugs me and I don't tell because everyone will think i'm a tattle tale.  The test starts and I finish in the first minute but everyone else take the whole class to finish.  My assigned seat is of course in the exact middle of the class.  All of the kids start eying up my paper.  I can't flip the paper over because it is double sided.  But suddenly out of Mrs.Stifflump eye she sees Joey,Tyler and Carlos looking of my paper and i'm thinking yes but no also at the same time.  Yes because i'm sick of kids looking of my paper and stealing my answers.  No because if she tells the kids they are in trouble am done for.

But of course Mrs.Stifflump screams in her annoying voice “HEY YOU THREE COME SEE ME.”
     The whole classroom says “ohhh”
like there in second grade or something.  I could hear Mrs.Stifflump screaming in the other room ”WHAT ARE YOU THREE DOING."
       After five minutes of yelling the kids come out looking mad and I mean mad.  They sit back in their seats and they say to me “were gonna hurt you."
  “I didn't even do anything dumbos you were the ones looking of my paper jeez."
     Its lunch time and right as I sit down the three that were looking of my paper approach me I was at a full table thankfully.  They just start to complain about something they did.  But out of complete nowhere they threw me on the ground and started to kick me.  Luckily my friends got them off immediately.

I surprisingly wasn't hurt and had no bruises on me.  Those three went to the office immediately.  They ended up getting expelled and I was screaming with joy.  The day ends and I am not very happy at what happened today.  My mom asks me the usual when I get home “how was your day."  It was fine but I kinda got kicked a couple of times, im fine but yeah.  “YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME."
  “There will be no bullying in this house."
       My mom drives me to school and has a chat with the principal.  She explains everything to my mom.  Now I will enjoy school a bit more.  Math is also much better now with those three gone.  My life continues to be amazing.

This piece took me a lot of thinking to make.