Secret Knowledge | Teen Ink

Secret Knowledge

November 14, 2014
By Anonymous

Rule: No being in the halls during lunch

Official Reason: There is no supervision

Truth: Mutated rats while come and eat you

Warning: Do not go in the hallways during lunch.

Stories of what happened in the halls

There once was a boy named Jen who was one day gone during lunch and she never came back.

Once there was a girl named Jason who was one day gone during lunch. So some people asked what happened to his sister Waffle and she had a video tape showing a teacher feeding him to a giant mutant rat.

There once was a boy named Clayton who was walking down the hall one day, but that day Mr. Cota forgot his lunch. So Mr. Cota saw clayton walking down the hallway and Mr. Cota grabbed clayton and fed him to an enormous mutant rat with 6 eyes.

A couple of years ago a person named Pancakes Schwarzenegger. She was one day walking down the hall during lunch and saw a ratwolf with no eyes and had feelers coming at her. The ratwolf ate her then with his feelers.

A boy named Luke was going to the bathroom during lunch. Then a giant floor rat came up out of the floor and ate Luke.

A girl named Pinocchio loved climbing the rock wall in the halls during lunch. So when she got to the top she found a big rat nest and took an egg. When she got down she went to her locker to put it in there a giant mutant rat mom came up from behind her and attacked Pinocchio and killed her for its egg.

One day there once was a Principal named Mr. Fatura. Mr. Fatura didn’t know about a blackout in the school during lunch. So Mr. Fatura went into his office and seen his lights wouldn’t turn on. Mr. Fatura went into the hallways to find a control panel box tried to turn the power back on. He tried and tried again but they just wouldn’t turn on. Then gets attacked by a mutant rat that came out and attacked him, but he grabbed a flashlight and shined it at the rat. The rat then ran away from the light. Then the rat came back earlier with his friends and killed Mr. Fatura and dragged his body into their den and ate him.