emily's love life | Teen Ink

emily's love life

November 24, 2014
By denisse16 BRONZE, Bronx ,ny, New York
denisse16 BRONZE, Bronx ,ny, New York
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Hi my name is Emily.R. and i am from New York. I like to write lots of journal entries. This is my best friend Sarah . I am writing this entry because me and Sarah are so called enemies . The important event of my life is my birthday which just past and the main problem in my life is me and my bestfriend not speaking because she knows a lot of my secrets . I want to be friends with this boy named Branden for i can tell him myself that i like him . Also what i want to be in ten years is a doctor cause i love taking care of people .

 


Omg today you will not believe what happened so you know Branden the popular boy in the school . so i was walking past him and the mean group of girls dropped my books in front of him i felt so embarrassed . Sarah and Branden had helped me pick up all my papers and books and my hand touched his hand by mistake and he looked straight at my eyes and i did it back . i said “sorry” and walked away fast to my class . But Branden stops me after school and he stopped by to say “hi”, and Sarah was so happy for me . 

 

Today me and sarah were walking and Branden came up to me and he asked me if someone was taking me to the last day of school dance and i said “no not really”, then I walked away because I was  shy. Sarah told me she will speak to him and tell him that i like him so i said “ok”.So the last period ended and me and Sarah are walking home together and he runs right past me and shakes his head and then i see Sarah walking home fast. Branden texts me and tells me why i didn't tell him so i asked him why i didn’t tell him what and he said “why didnt you tell me you didn’t like me and that i stink at football” i said “what !! i didn’t say that”. So he told me that Sarah told him that so today i went up to Sarah and i told her she’s fake because she lied to Branden and i tried speaking to him but it didn’t actually work so Sarah turned her back on me and a few weeks after Sarah was talking to the mean girls and she is also talking about me with them and she tells them that i'm trying to take Branden away from them.I go up to Branden and i tell him “Im sorry” but he just walked away but then while i was walking home and branden stops me and says “sorry” that he believed Sarah and i said “its ok”so i walked away and he stops me again and tells me he likes me and i stopped and tell him i do to but im scared they might bully me because i like him.But i really don’t care so i walk home and i see this blog talking about my life .
My life is ruined now I have no friends but Branden and all i’m gonna do is make a video and tell them im done letting people judge me and that i’m done with life. so i turn off my computer and my phone. so Sarah sees the video and she calls my mom and tells i am about to commit suicide and my mom runs into the room with Sarah and sees me crying on the floor and Sarah says “sorry” and that she was the one telling Braden all the lies about me and i said “Thanks you ruined my life”but then she said sorry lots and i said “its ok”but the next day me and Sarah are walking to school and we see Branden and Sarah apologizes to him and then he asked me if i wanted to go to the dance with him and i said “yes”. Now life is back to normal but the only new thing i got in life is me dating Branden now and Sarah is dating Branden’s brother.


The author's comments:

what inspired me to write this article was my book called HOLIDAZE