Nature's Miracles | Teen Ink

Nature's Miracles

October 16, 2014
By susannahgrxce BRONZE, Maidenhead, Other
susannahgrxce BRONZE, Maidenhead, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
'I am selfish. I am brave.' - Beatrice Prior, Divergent.


Spanning across was a vast, seemingly infinite, woodland. Some, who perceive and understand nature in a different light, may call it a canvas, for humans to alter as they see fit. However, those who truly see the beauty for what it is are right, it's a completed masterpiece.

 

Awe-inspiring. Magical. Enchanting.

 

Droplets of riches, droplets of blood, as vibrant as the paint they colour fell from the sky, tinting the ground. Pitter-patters of tiny feet, barely tangible, brushed the drawing beneath them. Shading the artwork, were shafts of light, dancing elegantly over the image. The occassional embellishment was added by the stout, soldier like toadstools, that resembled those from magical kingdoms and story books.

 

It was beauty at the heart of Mother Nature.

 

The sky was a phoneix. Alight with a thousand rays unbeknown to the naked human eye, the radiant orb of the sun kindling its fire. Permantely engraved in the corner, on a tree, were signatures, thousands of entwining lines, twists, and spidery swirls marked this as the Earth's master piece.


The author's comments:

This is purely descriptive. It summarises how nature creates this beauty, unknown to many, without our help.