The Note | Teen Ink

The Note

July 24, 2014
By Jhiggs SILVER, Rock Springs, Wyoming
Jhiggs SILVER, Rock Springs, Wyoming
8 articles 8 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You were always so scared of losing me, I almost forgot I could lose you too."
-j.h


"And my heart always goes back to you" her scribbled writing said to me. "I tried so hard and have lived my life trying to get you out of there. And it works.. for a little while. I find someone and I'm happy and then I see you. And your wonderful smile." I can almost hear her sigh a deep sigh that made me love her in the beginning. "Oh my love, my heart betrayed itself for you. Over and over. I don't know how you didn't see it. But it was still there. Every second every min every moment. Always there, that burning passion burning a whole into my brain until it too fell hopelessly in love with you" the ink was spurred where her tears feel. "And I'm so sorry to do this to you. It's not you. It's never because of you. I just can't take my life anymore. Remember that I love you." And that's where it ends. That's where the one I've always wanted decided to conceal her fate. That's where she decided to cut our link together. A link that was almost unbreakable. I can almost see the frayed edges laying at my feet.