Morning | Teen Ink

Morning

March 23, 2014
By KatieMae2015 GOLD, St. Marys, Pennsylvania
KatieMae2015 GOLD, St. Marys, Pennsylvania
10 articles 0 photos 0 comments

"Good morning honey." Putting his rough, large hands on the soft bed and rolled over to kiss his wife on the top of her head. "How are you feeling dear." He whispered in his sleepy wife's ear moving her thick curly white hair out of the way. "Honey, honey." He said grabbing her shoulders which were cover with a cloth floral nightgown and a blanket. "Are you ok?" He asked in a more urgent voice.
Slowly her emerald eyes flickered open. With one last shake by her husband. Stretching out her now crackling bones. She learned forward and mounted her lip upon his.
"Howdy dear. How long have you been up."
"A couple hours." He responded
"What were you doing just laying here."
"I was watching the most beautiful person on the planet sleep in my arms."
"Awe." The lady responded with a a wide teeth showing grin on her face.
"Today is going to be a very good day dear. Just because I am with you" He said with a even wider smile on his face.
"Now whys that?" asked the lady in a mocking voice as she reached her arms forward and around his neck.
"Because it's our first wedding anniversary."
"I know." She responded with another teeth filled wide grin.