The Dead Twin and the Old Boyfriend

I am driving around in a red 1955 Chevrolet searching for my twin brother Dally because my younger siblings worry about him. It is topless so I yell for him in all of his favorite hangouts, but I know that he will never come back because he has too much pride. Maybe I don't want him back home, but his presence made my life a lot easier. I had to face my fears and knock on the door of the Curtis's home.

I thought to myself maybe Darry wouldn't be there or wouldn't remember how I broke his heart in high school. My hopes vanished when none other than Darry Curtis opened the front door, and said" How my help you." I stopped dead in my tracks unable to speak or move. Then I got courage to ask if Dally was there.

I saw the hurt and pain in his eyes because I never really told him that Dally was my twin. That wasn't the reason there was pain in his eyes when I found out the reason I was crushed because I lost my own brother. After that I must have fainted because the next thing I knew was I was on the couch with Darry right next to it saying, " I'm so sorry I should have never told you."

Inspired by " The Outsiders"
Written by S.E. Hinton

annmariemeyer said...
Mar. 4 at 3:01 pm
I liked this story because I love the Outsiders and think that this is a great way add on to the story.