So Here I Sit

So here I sit, yet again alone with my thoughts. The world continuously moves and goes on without hesitation, and I am but a speck of dust littered among the ruins of time. No one can hear my voice above the echoes of the wind, and others cover my footprints. I am left with nothing as the selfish inhabitants of this place take it all for themselves, leaving nothing behind for anyone to use. I am just a thread woven through the fabric of the universe, a thread that will be replaced when its length is to short to be used anymore. I have a small role; so minute to everyone else’s that it goes unseen. I am lost in a world where time moves so fast, blurred together with the rush of people’s lives. I am a blurred line on earth’s canvas; and so here I sit, alone with my thoughts.

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 7:06 pm:
I understand. Writing or poetry is the one of the containers, that I can use. If that makes sense. Also, you're welcome. I really liked it.

yesterday at 9:52 am:
This is really great, but there are a few things I want to disagree with. You're not alone, and you do have role. Those are the only things, I want to disagree with. You're a treasure, and I hope you know that. And I know it's hard not to feel this way becaus I've felt this way. Thank you, for sharing this.

hailey121This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 1:34 pm :
I appreciate the feed back.  I know i am not alone but at certain times when i felt i was,  the only thing that would help me was to write.  I was able to write what i felt and it helps show  those who dont understand how hard it is to go through something like that and let them get a glimpse into the mind of someone with depression.  Its not an easy fix but it has something i have overcome and can help others with.  Thank you again for the feedback and thank you fo... (more »)

GlareKillman said...
This captures the Nothingness. The character has come inot Realization. The Realization that we are Nothing and that time trumps all. I love it. Write on girlie.

Athena19This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow this was really deep! I liked the imagery of the blurred line, that made it really easy to picture. I think the length was perfect!