Rockefeller | Teen Ink

Rockefeller

By Cobi Swank BRONZE, Louisville, Kentucky
Cobi Swank BRONZE, Louisville, Kentucky

I texted my sister, told her to hurry up because I had to tinkle. So I ran in to B-Dubs, only focused on releasing my liquid burden. I, being too focused, didn’t notice the aftermath of a “water fight”, and wiped out. Slamming my head on the tiled floor. Laying there, embarrassed and damp from the “water”, I realize I am still alive and conscious. The pain in my head over powered the pool in my bladder and I had to relieve myself. I tried to raise up. I heard dripping. So I checked my head, it was leaking. I then noticed a faint cry. When I looked up there were two 1st grader looking girls, holding hands, with red splatter on their socks. All of a sudden I got the energy to get up and run outside. As I was running with the wind, I tried looking back to see if any parents were trying to hunt me down. Smack! Shatter. I felt like Justin Beiber. I ran right in to a window. As I pick the dagger sharp shards out of my face, I was startled by a loud honk.

“Finally.”

I whispered to myself. Its all over now. I will have an unbelievable story to tell. I ignore the darting stares of judgement and take my first peppy step towards the car, I got a bad feeling. the worst was not over. Either gravity had finally taken over or I really wanted to kiss the concrete. Either way I had yet again wiped out. Without thought, I brushed it off and crawled to this bright purple Trail Blazer. I jumped in the back window and lied on the floor.

I will be rich.