Glory

My pale body lay limply on the dirty hotel floor. The tacky carpeting scratched my bruised face. I picked myself up off the floor and trudged on all floors to the broken, stained coffee table My whole body shook as I dragged my middle finger across the glass. Sweet, heavenly white powder collects. My short choppy black hair hung in my face. My dry cracked lips painfully separated as I sucked my finger clean. Not long after my body stopped shaking. I didn't feel anything anymore. I slumped down, resting on the cracked leg of the table. My heart pounds slowly in my ears. My blood feels like its on fire. Again I drag my fingers across the white powder and shovel it into my mouth. My hearts pumps even slower. The screams of the women next door seem obsolete. The rapid knock at my door means nothing to me. I can hear him spit my name like vinegar. The hot pink false leather mini skirt stuck to my sweat spotted skin. My to tight, to small tank top fell off my shoulder exposing one of my breasts. The door flew open I rolled my head to the left, staring at the man who had just broken down the ugly green door. His too long, mud brown hair was pulled back into a nappy ponytail. His stench cascaded into the small room, taking my breath away. I didn't care. I drug my finger across the glass, collecting white powder and blood. The tartness of my blood and the sweetness of the powder stung my tongue. I could barley hear what he was screaming at me, spit hit my face. Within seconds his hand was in my hair and my face was through the glass. My blood seemed to tickle my numb face. I didn't let a single noise escape my lips. I know I was suppose to feel pain, or something like it. But, I just didn't. The thought of death flashed through my mind, for a second I was overjoyed. Then the pain, all of it, came flooding over me. Every hit invaded my body. A frozen scream lodged in my throat. My body begun to shake The without warning, everything went black. Every worry, every thought was lifted. For once in years, I was happy.

Dr.FeelGoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 11 at 2:47 pm:
pretty good and suprising. makes you think good job.

EscapingfromRealityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 19 at 2:35 pm :
Thank you. I wiah that i wanst such an angry person alot, but then writing like this happens and I am thankful for it. Lol. 

Dr.FeelGoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 20 at 10:07 am :
its a gift to see the good in the bad

Nov. 21 at 7:30 pm :
A blessing and a curse. :)

today at 10:17 am :
i agree fully