The Accidental Prank | Teen Ink

The Accidental Prank

November 1, 2013
By shanya BRONZE, Bronx, New York
shanya BRONZE, Bronx, New York
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Have Fun Even when your Doing something you Love doing


Right now I’m still thinking about how I shouldn’t have done that prank at least now to Chris. So it all started when he just started to remind me of some homework we had gotten the other day and then I “blacked- out” on the bed and the crazy thing is he was just staring at me because a minute after I got up I rolled my eyes back and started foaming from the mouth and whipped my arms out like I was a mummy or some-thing. At that time I started to gasp for air and finally Chris body jumped into action and ran into the hallway of his sisters bedroom yelling.

“He’s coming for our brains, run for your lives “he said in fear.

Then as I got up and ran to tell him that I was just pulling a prank on him , I heard a CLICK……and then another CLICK and I knew it as the end to my little game .So it came out …..Gloria, the mean , hairy ,skinny and loudest girl I knew , but why did it have to be my best-friends sister .

But as I was running toward them ,she started to run away and so did Chris .So I assumed they went to call 911 or something but instead she came back from the kitchen with a wide ,silver metal frying pan and then all of a sudden slaps me on top of the head with as Chris takes his asthma pump and I guess I blacked out because as of right now I’m in Johnson hospital, have been for 48 hours writing all of this down so I will soon show to people in the future ,with all these test tubes I my chest and forehead.

As I later learned that this was one of the most realistic pranks I have ever done my entire 14 lives well when you think about it …until my mom and Dr. Z came in to check on me. This is how it went
“How you feeling “Dr. Z said?
“I’m feeling fine “I said
“Well I have some good news and some bad news” Dr. Z said nervously
“Tell him the g-good news first my mom” said hesitantly.
“Okay so I the good news is you don’t have to stay in the hospital for 3 weeks only 4 days “he said with a huge smile on his face giving me a high five.
“And the bad news ‘I said in ease while lying upwards.
“Umm, I don’t know how to make this sound any better than the way it was addressed but Chris had died last night due to an asthma attack” he said looking down.
“Wait…….what …. How I was with him yesterday” I said angrily pounding my fist.
Then there was this long pause
“Well what ever happened last night he had done into shock then fell into an asthma attack “Dr. Z said with a faded smile on his face while turning to look at my mom.

Then they just stared at me as I day dreamed of that long afternoon. It was the end to all. My life was over. I will soon pay my respects and pay back what I did to Chris and kill my-self at mid-night. Any way it’s my entire fault I never should have done such a childish thing but it’s okay now. I’m done with my life.

R.I.P. Chris

Sincerely to everyone who is going to read this piece of paper thank you for being there when I needed you and to understand me and agree with me that this was the right thing to do .Also for helping me develop the me that I was which is now going to be in heaven .Thank you.