I will not fall | Teen Ink

I will not fall

By Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey
Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey

I can’t stand the pain you’ve caused (burned me alive).Look at these eyes no lies will fill my heart. I won’t stop till you fall apart like a rusty bike. You think I’m human but I’m not the plot thickens like blood on water. I’m reaching the boarder of my anger I’m unstable losing my mind they called me mad hatter. Well my life wasn’t handed to me on a silver platter like you. It’s true I had to fight to see another day its kill or be killed nowadays. Well guess what you’re my pets so (stay)…I can’t …I will not fall.
Chorus
Time’s ticking away let’s live up like no tomorrow. I’ll be the burden to your sorrow you’re not along together we’re as strong as the hulk…haters all they do is talk. Let’s go home like P.Diddy. God knows I’m the angel in our city of love hate and pain. (Come on!) Let’s dance in the rain wash away our pain. I’m insane ha nah I’m normal. Here’s a formal invitation to a better life. I once thought my life wasn’t going anywhere I felt isolated, my mind elevated to a better level. Rise now or fall forever like tear drops I’m here to wipe them away. Here till I die (wow) I seriously see the message my mother tried to show me. I see a myth becoming a legend.
Second Verse
Dreams are becoming reality in this life time. So go climb the ladder of success don’t harass me cuz of how I dress or act. I try to keep this mind intact still looking for the missing pieces; I can’t see the other side of my past it’s fading into the dark. Where do I start to tell you about my life it’s finally beginning to shine like a star…man I came far but I’m not there yet…
Chorus
Third Verse
Can you feel my pain? Allow me to explain this complex story at the end of a road will there be a pot of gold or a pot of glory? All these years blood sweat tears and to add to the solution the support of loved ones.My fears vanished (R.I.P) Houdini, god saw the good in me before I ever did…I’ll say it again I can’t. I will not fall.

Chorus
Fourth Verse
Hey I’m a hero no one’s bout to call me Mr. Zero. I rise to the occasion call me party city. Pity’s not cheap like a 99 cent Arizona. I keep to myself I’m a safe to my own insecurities, Now nothing can hurt me…
Chorus

I' m back from retirement. Hello world wats up goooodddd!!!!