your own world | Teen Ink

your own world

June 17, 2013
By orandytorres BRONZE, New Brunswick, New Jersey
orandytorres BRONZE, New Brunswick, New Jersey
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
I'm not a jealous type, what's mine is mine end of story


Can you imagine people having their very own world/planet/state ? It would be cool, because you can actually have people follow your rules/laws. “yeah, orandy you know that “is” cool “ Said my mom sarcastically. “you know that really could happen in the future. It was a beautiful saturday morning day. Sun was up. No clouds, flowers glowing in their magnificent cent and look/pose. I thought the day was going to be rainy and ugly. Just like the news said. But Ironically it was sunny, no clouds and the grass smelled like it was just freshly cut.

So then i started drawing planets. Like the ones in our solar system. And i added a new planet. The name was Planet G. Planet G was a well growing, extremely identical and highly proven to be “ The child of earth”, “Earth’s daughter”, “the planet earth’s creation” “Orandy!!!!!!!!!, stop thinking about/drawing/imagining that stupid Planet G”. Yeah Soooo cool” My mom whispered to herself. I thought that my mom was going to be happy for me. Because I was acting like a scientist thinking and drawing about a new planet. But she was acting sarcastically and not caring about what I was doing with my life.

I thought that the planet G could have every highly educational and fun schools from daycare to college/university. So that the people can get a better chance in being what they want to be when they are teens or adults. Planet G should also have good homes so that the people who can’t afford the homes can get a home then they would be able to maintain their families and maintain their own lives. there will also need to be sports arenas so that the people can watch their favorite team play.

If planet G is going to be healthy and livable. Then people can’t be doing or making pollution. and not throw garbage in the sea or in the waters. The humans/other will also have to drink all the water that is left in whatever container it needs to holded in. And if they still have water in the container. Then they will have to save the water for later and then drink it. Another thing the people/whoever is living in the planet/state, will also need one main thing/object/mobile, transportation. the reason why they need transportation is anything you want to create. Yeah it’s really awesome because you can ride the type of transportation you want to create and ride or even sell it.


The author's comments:
don't you think it would be cool to have your own world ?