Me.Myself.And Hypocrites.

I twitch and jerk,ferociously pulling and scratching my own skin while staring at the adnormal being that is myself in the mirror.I just stand there,staring at all the scars and scabs healing over.I remember when I used to preen my hair and clothes,how I used to actually care what I looked like.I used to make sure everything was perfect,but I don't care about any of it now.Now I just fixate myself on hiding from people's glares and stares and ignoring them to the best of my ability.They don't want to see me,they just stare at me in disgust.No one wants to totally acknowledge my existance and I don't blame them.They only see me by what their parents see me as anyways;They see me as a sociopath,or a freak.They can whisper these horrible names and gossip them among the peers all they want.They're just hypocrites.All of them.

KodaFarone said...
today at 8:51 pm:
Thank you :3

BookNerd35This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:27 pm:
Awesome Koda! Extremely relatable!

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 28 at 10:28 pm:
Well I can definitely relate to this, like others have said. But I also felt like at the end you turned the emotion outwards instead of directing the anger inside. Like a shift xD good job! Love it :)

KodaFarone replied...
May 28 at 10:34 pm :
:O Thank you!

Bamboo_Blade said...
May 27 at 1:35 pm:
This is so relatable

KodaFarone replied...
May 27 at 4:42 pm :
One of my best friends reminds me alll the time on how my articles seem to be so relatable,not just to herself,but to other people who might connect to it.Thanks!

RoyalCoronaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 26 at 11:21 am:
Another great jewel from Miss. Koda Farone! I swear, this should be the anthem for every teenage girl in the world! If only someone could create a song out of it and then it would be!