How She Just Seems.

I think she has O.C.D because she acts as if the whole world is filthy and not clean enough to her liking,or something like that.Maybe she just has problems at home and she uses her obsession with cleanliness as an outlet.She also does this weird muttering thing when she's alone,like she's talking to herself because she has no one else to help her with,well,life.Teachers practically push the poor girl towards what they assume is help like the superintendent and the counselors,but she ignores them all and moves on.Sometimes,on really bad days,she'll sit in the very back of the class to whimper and cry to herself quietly,but I still notice her.On other days,she'll be in somewhat a better mood because I notice how she'll snort like she's annoyed when people use adjectives like "glorious" or "beautiful".Maybe it's because no one has ever used those words to compliment her.Maybe she just needs someone.

KodaFarone said...
Look who finally found me!! Lol thanks

BookNerd35 said...
Good Job Koda!

MaggieLager_ said...
May 28, 2013 at 7:15 am
I wish I could write something that powerful to read out loud in my writing class. This is great, good job. c:

KodaFarone replied...
Thank you! I just had to read this comment outloud to my mum Lol.

Bamboo_BladeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really love this article, because I am the kind of person who observes the world around me; people especially.

KodaFarone replied...
Thanks! Your comment reminded me of Perks of Being a Wallflower because they observe,they understand,and they stay quiet and I realise how this kinda connects to my article.Whoa.Lol

RoyalCorona said...
May 26, 2013 at 11:19 am
I love this one because of how real it is! It's so visual in a strange way and it's simplistic and yet breathtaking! Great job Koda!!

KodaFarone replied...
Thank you :3