Chapter 2 | Teen Ink

Chapter 2

May 13, 2013
By Musiclover1111 SILVER, Tremont, Illinois
Musiclover1111 SILVER, Tremont, Illinois
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Life is never easy for those who dream"


Chapter 2

Lunch time seemed to be the most difficult time of the day for any new student. Christy surveyed the room with her hot lunch in hand, wandering who to sit by…. She still hadn’t met anyone yet. They all seemed to ignore her as if she was a ghost.

“Hey your Christy right?” a voice said from behind her. Christy swerved around her and gaped at what she saw. A guy older than her stood there, Tall dark and handsome. Christy blushed darkly and nodded, at a loss for words.

“Well, you should come sit with us then.” He said staring down at her with magnificent blue eyes and shaggy white hair. He looked like a rocked out skater.

“Ok.” She said softly and looked down at her shoes in embarrassment. Guys didn’t usually speak to her. She was not anything special or pretty. She was just plain old Christy. As they walked to the table Christy saw some other kids. They all seemed to be older than her.

“Hey guys this is Christy a new student. She’s a bit younger but I think it’ll be alright.” Christy smiled nervously and sat down.

“I’m Josh.” A tall lanky boy said. He had long blond hair that was perfectly combed and green eyes, his nails were painted…

“I’m Jesse.” A bigger girl said. The boy she met with white hair sat down beside her, holding her hand. Jesse had blond hair as well and very beautiful blue eyes with rainbow colored eye shadow. Christy looked at their hands locked and looked at her plate sadly.

“Oh and I’m Aaron by the way.” The guy said and Christy looked up and smiled, Unable to look away from his icy blue eyes. He winked at her.

“It’s nice to meet you guys.” She said softly.

“No one has really spoken to me today.”

“What study hall do u have next? They aren’t divided by grade so you might have one of us in there.” Christy pulled out her schedule and it was instantly stolen from her hand in a flash, Aarons hand on it. He then started laughing.

“Hey Josh! You have study hall with Christy!” Josh looked at him, a flash of something… hatred showed in his eyes.

“Well… Then come on Christy lunch is almost over.”

“Ok….” Christy said softly and followed the long haired boy out of the lunch room. Once they were out, Josh grabbed Christy’s hand.

“Listen, Christy, You really need to stay away from Aaron, he’s not a good guy. Jesse has been my best friend all my life and he’s changed her somehow. He’s evil and I don’t like him.” Josh looked at her expectantly and she nodded slowly. She couldn’t believe that someone that looked like that could look so cute could be… evil?

“Josh why would you say he’s evil?”

“He’s done some really bad stuff…” Josh looked over into the lunch room; Aaron seemed to be staring at them.

“It’s whatever, Just come on; we need to get to class.” Josh mumbled and led Christy away to her study hall, ignoring her question.


The author's comments:
My short chapter 2