Just A Perfection

I sat down on my chair behind Reena. I was quite bored and felt like I had to impress everyone by saying something, though I didn't say a word.
I just sat there, thinking of an intelligent question to ask the teacher when suddenly, someone called me.
I jerked my head to my left and saw my crush, staring at me. I looked back at him, blankly.
'Can you lift your chair up, please?' he said, his index finger pointing at his blue and black jacket that was under my chair.
I smiled at him and moved my chair to the right, the jacket slipping away from the chair's foot. 'There you go.'
'Thanks, Alexandra.' he smiled at me and I turned around to sit properly again.
'So, how come I haven't seen you around for so long?'
I turned around and smiled, told him I'd been away for a while and we started to get into an interesting conversation although it had to come to an end as our exam was about to start.
'We'll talk later,' he said. 'Give me your number and I'll text you tonight'

Lord.of.Words said...
today at 11:56 pm
I liked the comment at the side of the article so I could understand what this piece was about. It makes use of simple vocabulary and sentence structure, but this allows for better transition/flow in shorter articles, so good job! There should be a period at the end of the very last bit of dialogue (after "tonight"). Can you please read and comment on some of my work? Thanks! :)