lonley | Teen Ink

lonley

By angie17 SILVER, Philidelphia, Pennsylvania
angie17 SILVER, Philidelphia, Pennsylvania

live your life to the fullest

don't ever be afraid to make mistakes because of whose telling you to not follow your dreams

do with your heart

she sits in a dark room. no one notices her. she wonders why she is still alive. she checks her pulse to make sure she is still breathing. why is she always alone. no one cares about her. she wonders if she has family at all. her room is the attic. she goes down stairs to find her mom dad and two sisters sitting down on the couch watching tv. she wonders why they haven't talked to her in weeks. she says nothing just sits at the top of the steps wondering if they even know she exists. how could they ignore her for so long she is human? what could she have done that was so bad?she stars at her wrist and find the answers she was looking for. her wrists are full of scares among them is the word hate. why did she do this. no one understands her. her only friends she has are on tumbler online and such. she figures no one wants to talk to her in the real life. everyone tells her how ugly she is or what she can do to be different be better. why does she have to be better. she talks to no one yet everyone whispers about her as she walks past them in the hall. she stares at the ground hoping she is invisible. why should anyone have to go through this? when she gets home she goes straight to her room and turns on her stero. music is her life. she says "without music she would be dead" no one should have to go through this. she thinks she is the only one to think this way little does she know lots of people think go through the same thing. her scars are a reminder of the past and how horrible it has been. friends gone little by little. isolated by her parents all they want her for is so she can clean the house so they don't have to. she does not want to live anymore. she figures there is no one keeping her from livening. she takes a scarf and chocks herself to death. her mom is the first person to find her. she drops to her knees and crys. the ghost of the teenage girl stands in-front of her mom. her mom feels her presence. the girl sits next to her mom and lays in her lap. her dad comes in and falls to the ground. the girl is shocked she thought they didn't care about her. BOY was she wrong. lots of people loved her but it is to late for that now

this piece is dark but lots of people go through this and i feel other people should know what they go through

angie17 SILVER said...

live your life to the fullest

do with your heart

thanks i was in this place but am getting threw it slowly but surly

angie17 SILVER said...

live your life to the fullest

do with your heart

thank you i was in a dark place when i wrote this but got threw it

Positivity_At_Its_Finest DIAMOND, Morrow, Georgia

Life is a stage, get on it and perform your best act.

this is exactly why parents should pay more attention to their kids. this is so realistic, nice job.