Amelia's Cure

The most beautiful smile I ever saw, was the smile which belonged to my best friend, Amelia. Although it was something she rarely did, when she smiled, it was breathtaking.

Her perfectly plumped lips would form a crescent moon shape over her pearly white teeth, but what captivated me when Amelia smiled, was her eyes.They sparkled like a thousand stars crept into her soul.

That's what they are right? Windows to the soul? It wasn't long after I met her that her sparkle died.

She no longer laughed or smiled. She was gone. My Amelia was replaced by a dark and morose soul.

It was like a disease that quickly ate away at her humanity.

That's when it hit me. I would stop it. I would bring back my Amelia.

I would be, Amelia's cure.

sweetangel4lifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:37 am:
i really like this! I hope you write more. i want to know what made amilia so depressed. its very simple, but powerful all at once, the words really flow together. its so OUTSTANDING. :) check out some of my work maybe?  keep writing :)

freedomwriter98 replied...
Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:12 pm :
Thank you so much:) As I said, Its a blurb for a book I'm writing called Amelia's Cure:) I'll be sure to check out your writings!!

sweetangel4lifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:32 pm :
thanks a bunch :)