Friends no more...

We were friends. Best friends. But I guess it was just a mistake. Eva, Elena and Meredith. It sounded so beautiful together. We were best friends but not forever. Our friendship broke and I was left alone. All by myself. You guys left me alone. It was not my mistake that I had to leave you. It was just destined. But you guys didn’t get it. You started ignoring me. I wanted you to come on my last day but you refused. What was the reason? Was it the tears that would flow when parted or was it the cruel intentions of yours of making me feel bad. Whatever it was, it wasn’t nice. It wasn’t pleasant. I thought were friends- real friends. But I was wrong. You were waiting to take my place. You were waiting for me to go. So goodbye then because I’m gone now. And till the time you realize, it’ll be over because we’re friends no more.

DOppElGanGeRr said...
Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:45 am:
......................................................... wt shud i say..??

ForeverMysteryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:57 am :
don't say anything and don't think anything....its just fiction!

cookiemonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:47 am:
Thanks a lot. I really enjoyed this article, just keep writing things like this. Keep up the good job.

Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:49 am :
u really enjoyed reading it??? thanks so much

Zoya_Khan said...
Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:12 am:
If u love someone, let them go. If they come back 2 u, they're yours 4ever. If they don't, they were never yours... :) :) :)

Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:15 am :
so true.....