Rule 600

Rule 600
Don't climb trees
What parents tell you:"Don't climb trees because you will fall out of the tree and get a concussion."
Real reason: When you fall out of the tree you might hit your head, but...

YOU'LL FALL RIGHT THROUGH THE GROUND AND GO TO A WORLD THAT IS VERY FUN AND STRANGE!

Your parents are afraid that if you go you'll never come back. This wonderful crazy world can be called Wonderland. This world is full of crazy fun and adventure. There are trees, caterpillars, flowers that talk, and bad kings and queens and good kings and queens.

When you arrive to Wonderland you will wander down a colorful bent path until you find the talking flowers and a caterpillar. They will tell you tall tales to persuade you to stay. The creatures will try to take you to the good King and Queen, but all of the creatures will be taken by the evil Queen's henchmen. Then you will be all alone to find the good King and Queen.

When you find a tea party, there will be a hatter, a very, very, very mad hatter. He will take you by means of the forest and a terrible past, to the good king and queen. When you enter the good court, you will see down the aisle a king and queen dressed in white. They will tell you the past of this crazy fun-filled place called Wonderland.

TRUST ME I WAS THERE!

KkatKreationzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:54 pm:
I loved it! for me Alic in Wonderland is a great story and all the versions with it, just like this one! keep it up, writer! :)

OWLSLOVESIXThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 23 at 9:19 pm:
LOVE IT!!!!!!!

AWriter101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 24 at 2:11 pm :
Thanks owl!

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 16 at 7:26 pm:
very, very creative and unique. Love the whole Alice in Wonderland theme and it was extremely entertaining. Keep it up! :P

SoulPoetryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 12 at 10:02 pm:
This is so creative! I love how you took a strict rule and gave it such a playful twist and made it fun to read!!

B. replied...
May 13 at 7:39 pm :
Thanks Soul!

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 11 at 6:14 pm:
So creativel! Never thought of it that way, this is awesome! :)

B. replied...
May 12 at 12:24 pm :
Thanks so much! points for you being the first to comment