My observation | Teen Ink

My observation

December 31, 2012
By Chelsea_Graap GOLD, Preston, Iowa
Chelsea_Graap GOLD, Preston, Iowa
12 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
love always finds its way in your heart


Death a strange thing, alive at one moment gone the next. Many are scared by it. Whats so scary some say its like dreaming forever.
hovering over my body, as i lay there lifeless, "DOA" says the paramedic as i get lifted into a body bag.
Over does says the report. still they find no motive. A 16 year old kid. Over does.Depressed all the tI'me, sick of living, sick of crap she takes, over and over, day after day.the same abuse and yet no motive.
"Oh shes just a little girl" the mom says. "Told you she was depressed" the dad fights. Yet no motive. Cant they see somethings wrong. I just want to shout at them "Help I'm braking" but no words, not even a little sound. I'm mute. I need help I'm falling apart and there's nothing i can do. I hear it but no sound.
Otobsy, cuts on the wrist, emo they claI'm me, depressed they label me, dead i see me.my body in a bag. i see how they see me, just more garbage. me sitting there in the corner crying, I'm shouting but no sound. still no motive. What are they blind, are they deaf, cant they hear my pleading, my screaming, my crying.
My funeral,me floating above so sad. people come to say their goodbyes.the letter i left 3 in all. they read them. finally a motive. I endured blow after blow, i was knocked to the ground. I took the bottle, shook the pills out, swallowed them and closed my eyes and fell asleep forever


The author's comments:
This is actually how I felt at one time.