A Clear Blue Ocean | Teen Ink

A Clear Blue Ocean

By purpleacidhaze BRONZE, New Delhi, Other
purpleacidhaze BRONZE, New Delhi, Other

“Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.” ~Ann Landers

"Let go." It whispered.
You hung on.
"Please, I can't take it anymore." It pleaded, this time.
You still hung on.

Why? Were you scared of being called a quitter? Were you scared of not being able to tell yourself that you gave it your best?
Or, were you just scared of losing something which had once meant the world to you? Were you really so weak that you couldn't accept the fact that nothing is permanent but change?
ARE you scared of leaving your pond and seeing the ocean?
Or, don't you believe that you'd ever be able to see the ocean? Are you too scared to get lost, and never find a home, again?
*Sigh*
You will never be homeless. You will find an ocean- a wide, beautiful ocean; where you will be able to see your reflection, better and clearer; where you'll find a larger area to explore and love.
If you're not happy, just let go.
Always remember, Mother Nature has given us ALL, the quality of adaptation, and if you don't set yourself free from your own sadness, your heart will become numb to every emotion, you want to feel.
And, THAT is worse than not being able to find a new home.

~|: LIFE GOES ON :|~

Whatever happens, never forget, that life does go on and, time? Time has the capacity to heal EVERY bruise, EVERY pain, EVERY sorrow.
Two years from now, you would be laughing, smiling, dancing- in your new home: Just like you did in this one. Two years from now, all the bad memories will fade away, and you'll look back and smile at the old smiles and laughters, and be proud of what you have learnt- But only, if you let go at the right time. Because, pain leads to bitterness and bitterness to hatred and, the only way you can be happy is to love.

"Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.” ~C. Joybell C.