Last Day

If your today was your last day would you have any regrets? You never expect it to be your last day and if I lived by the saying “live like it’s your last day” I would have ended up in a lot of trouble a long time ago. I took granted every day, every moment I had with you. The way you laughed at everything and how your voice would carry across a room. I didn’t know. How was I supposed to know? I should’ve known. Yesterday wasn’t my last day, but it was yours. I was so stupid and selfish. I should’ve just apologized. Yesterday wasn’t my last day, but it was yours. I don’t know if you have any regrets but I have many. I’m sorry. I am so sorry. I shouldn’t have said anything. This is my apology. As I write this, I can’t help but cry and I can almost feel you reading over my shoulder. Please know how sorry I am. Please forgive all those things we fought about. Know I loved you and will never stop. You will be in my heart forever. I will never forget your smile, how nice you were. I didn’t talk to you on your last day. I’m hoping with everything I have that your reading this somehow now. This is my apology. This is me saying I’m sorry. Yesterday wasn’t my last day, but it was yours. Please forgive me.

TerraCotta said...
Just let it all out man... Great stuff! By the way, thanks for your comment! 

HiChanel replied...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 7:15 pm :
You're welcome. And thank You for the comment:)

Lizzy31This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 13, 2012 at 8:44 am:
it was awesome, keep writing. your writing seemed so real that i almost cried.

HiChanel replied...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 7:14 pm :
Thank You for you're comment:)

Lizzy31This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 28, 2012 at 9:04 am :
hi , you're welcome:-) would  you  please check out my article and poem.

-Ash- said...
wow! this is amazing!!