Best Dinner Ever | Teen Ink

Best Dinner Ever

September 21, 2012
By Anonymous

9/21/12’

3rd Hour

VK

Best Dinner Ever
“oh man!, Tonights food is going to be soooo good!” said Mark,

“right man? My dads serving grilled pizza! and he personalizes them to!” said Jon.’

As they walked off the bus, they began to smell the aroma of charcoal starting to burn, and the pizza toppings being prepared. When they passed the oak fence, the color of the tree couldn't be better. A perfect red, orange, and yellow mix. They waved to Jon’s dad, and he called them in to help. They dashed into the cool house, greeted their dog, Fluff, and ran outside to see whatever Jon’s dad wanted help with.

When they got there, he had the crust laid out and said, “Why don't you two begin to start to make your pizza. I'll throw them on the grill as soon as they’re ready. Once their on, they'll take about 25 minutes to cook. You can go play on your xbox for that time.”

As the shouts of Mark and Jon filled the basement, they began their teamwork. Their teamwork was on a zombie game, which took hours to finish. Luckily it can be paused. When the pizza was done cooking, They dashed upstairs and found that they had some cold Mountain Dews on the table, along with a pizza cut already. It looked amazing. While they ate, They spilled so much food on themselves, that they looked like they had just rolled in a mud, made of pizza sauce and cheese.
They went into the bathroom and washed up, then continued to play Zombies. They eventually got to round 25, Their best. They were whooping and hollering, and having the best time. Nearing dark, Marks mom came to get him, And jon said his goodbyes. They had a awesome night.


The author's comments:
My teacher told me to do it