Reasoning | Teen Ink

Reasoning

By Krazy.Katie GOLD, Sparks, Nevada
Krazy.Katie GOLD, Sparks, Nevada

Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll fall among the stars
What is always right isn't popular, what's popular isn't always right

I hear people all the time saying "god put you on this world for a reason." Well I want to know my reason. Was it to be heartbroken? Or sad all the time? Was it to not be fulfilling my dreams that I work so hard for? Was it to be blamed and yelled at for other mistakes? Is it punishment for 
something that I may have done? Is it to feel all alone in a room full of crowded  people? Was it to be the future president of the United States of America? Or to cure diseases like cancer? Or how about making a change in the world that affects everyone in a good way? In my mind non of these things are what I have thought about. I want to know my reason and purpose to be living and breathing on this earth. I can easily stop right at this moment and not be fulfilling  my reasoning in life. It's that simple and that quick. I want to know my reason because I'm tired of feeling lost in the world. I'm tired of saying "I don't know what to do" anymore because I can do something there just isn't an opportunity or a person telling what I should do in life. Yes life is about growing up through tough times but what does it help us with? I pray every night in hopes of God helping me and telling me my
Reasoning in life. But I never get a reply back.