The two wolfs

There was once a little boy, who went to visit his grandfather every day. Once the grandfather told his grandson that two wolves live inside every one of us. One wolf is evil. It brings out resentment, anger, greed, inferiority, lies, dishonesty, and ego in every one of us. Whereas, the other wolf is good. He brings out joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy, and truth in all of us.
The grandson took a couple of minutes to reflect on what his grandfather told him and then asked his grandfather, ”if we all have two wolves in us, which one guides us? Which wolf rules our mind??’’ the grandfather replied, “which ever one we choose to feed”.
Every morning when we wake up, we have a choice to make. Every situation that comes our way, we have a choice to make. Every time we are asked to something, we have a choice to make. This choice is the choice between good and evil. It is the choice that will determine which wolf will rule. I woke up this morning and fed my good wolf that is why I am seeking you this article and helping you to make a good choice. So which wolf will you feed today???????

albinotiger said...
Jul. 17, 2012 at 9:05 am

OMG this is so clever! I LOVED IT ! that is so true and well tought out!

P.S. i fed the good wolf today ;) (maybe check out my stuff sometime)

fiddu123 replied...
Jul. 18, 2012 at 5:31 am
thanks a lot :) :)