Via Facebook

She stormed into the house filled with a white hot rage. The door banged, rattling all the pictures. She gave her book bag a vicious fling; it sailed with violent force across the living room. She opened her laptop and logged into her Facebook account, bent on revenge.

Jen: I know what you did, Ann! How could you do this to me?

Ann-What are you talking about?

Jen: Oh, so you are going to pretend you weren’t under the bleachers with my boyfriend half naked?

Ann: Jen I can explain!

Jen: You don’t need to explain, I have all the explanation I need! I have the video! Ben just sent it to me on my phone!

Ann: OMG-you don’t understand! Please let me explain.

Jen: I am not interested in your explanation, you evil witch…but I bet all of my Facebook friends will be interested in this video!

Ann: Please, wait! Don’t do this to me!

Jen: Too late you slime bag, oh look! Your video is blowing up my Facebook page! Now we’re even! ROFL!

She slammed the laptop closed, and went to shower. She was suddenly feeling very dirty.

Later she sat scared and alone in the local police station, under arrest for cyber bullying and manslaughter. Her best friend Ann had taken her own life and the police followed the Facebook post right back to her house.

“What’s he doing here?” she asked the officer when she looked over and saw her boyfriend being finger printed.

“Who? Him? That dirt bag has been arrested for rape.”

LongLazyDays55 said...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 3:41 am
That was amazing! The idea was great. It made such an impact on me. The ending left me shocked as I didn't know how the story would end. Keep writing! You've got a great talent! :) :)