I am Deeply Sorry | Teen Ink

I am Deeply Sorry

June 21, 2012
By ThetrueGuy509 GOLD, Dorchester, Massachusetts
ThetrueGuy509 GOLD, Dorchester, Massachusetts
19 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Work your hardest today to make tomorrow easier.
Things that you do today inspire stories that you tell tomorrow.


Sometimes things happen for a reason. I know this might sounds corny and repetitious, but after what happens today. I certainly noticed I got you mad to the extreme. But yeah, I kept it to myself because I don't like sharing some personal stuff with people; I know for some it helps to let out some of what is hurting them. I surely know what I had you generating today, and there is no way I would have had the courage to disappoint you with those same lips that pronounced "agree" and "absolutely" to our rendezvous. On my way to school today, I lost my wallet with my debit card, my school I.D. and a bunch of other identification cards. Well, I can cancel my debit account to prevent people from using it, and retrieve the other I.D's. But the cash, my last check, and most importantly my godson’s picture can never be retrieved.











I tried to play it like everything was fine earlier, but I was just lying to myself and trying to protect you from feeling bad for me. I appreciate sympathy, but sometimes I just detest having friends and close ones enduring my pain. I try to keep rolling in order to protect my situation, and not sharing this with you. Now I realize I should have told you the truth, and not having you thinking that I did not want to be in your company today.












I don’t want to say sorry for what I did, and how my situation made me treat you today but I wish I had never thought of it that way.




















I am certainly willing to make it up for you. I have been thinking about you all day, and how to make it up for you.


The author's comments:
Sometimes it takes a million words to ask for one's pardon. Saying "sorry" doesn't always satisfies the one person you disappointed or got upset. You just have to demonstrate with words and action of course.