Reminisce Of Once Upon A Time Memories

Remember when perfection was just an invention of a artist's illusion? Where the definition of free was known as bird's wings? When love stayed true to it's form? Yes I do! You and me lived in a bliss of creative fantasy. We weren't afraid to display our heart's desires. We liked to see life as a blessing from the heavens up above. We didn't miss chances, we made our chances by long lasting time. You and me believed that reality was dead underneath our eyes. We thought where our feet stood and where everybody called home was a place named "A Dream." When we heard the word e-a-r-t-h , we thought it was a name for someones ear. We couldn't imagine why someone would name their ear ? But we just pretend we knew what they were talking about . We did that a lot pretending; we knew what pain was , what death was, what blood was, what tears are, what illness is , what tragic events are, or what goodbye meant. Pretending was so much easier to do than realization of truth. You and me didn't think to have a care in the world. We loved to embrace the fresh experiences. We wouldn't accept the words other said to us. We disobey the law of logical and followed meaningless faulty rules. You and me promised each other that we would always stay together.No matter what, when or where, but that was then.... We were very dull- headed on mastering the understanding of realization. And that very same day we committed a promise, was the day reality grabbed us. We finally endure a tragic event. The tragic event was your unknown illness that caused your death. Which brought tears to my eyes and pain to my soul. It lead us to the sorrow conclusion of what goodbye meant. All that pretending was a deadly cloud to us, there was no truth of dreams. Reality was mocking us in the face the whole time. I guess reality had enough of mocking and got restless of our foolish pretending, because he decided to open our eyes with long lasting pain. So as I cry out your name to life's heavens up above,inside my heart is cursing foul words to life's truth. In the end, I remember to always reminisce our perfect memories and name them our once upon a time. For I know you and me will meet someday again. And we be able to recall when perfection was just an invention of a artist's illusions. Where the definition of free was known as a bird's wings.And where love stayed true to it's form. It was in Our Once Upon A Time memories!

sadlimes said...
Jun. 25, 2012 at 2:25 am:
So touching! so beautiful!

sumer44 said...
Jun. 10, 2012 at 9:34 pm:
I thought this was great. I like the discriptions you used. Great job. You are very good.

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 20, 2012 at 11:45 pm:
loved the way you described it!its heart touching.

Nick said...
May 18, 2012 at 3:48 pm:
Your first line grabbed me and took me for a excellent ride. Great job!! Keep it up!:) 

Maria said...
May 18, 2012 at 3:45 pm:
Someone grab me a tissue , I just cried. Its so gorgeous how you wrote this ...my oh my . I wasn't expecting the end , I love your descriptions!

Bam BAm said...
May 18, 2012 at 3:42 pm:
People may crictize this masterpice saying this and that. But this article has a beautiful designed message to it! Which makes this a breathless written article!

Kiarra_Kally_Reaver said...
May 17, 2012 at 5:38 pm:
I love it... I wish the world could be full of an artists view... If everyone had the soft touch of love and the abstract view of everything.... Maybe the world would be just a bit better... But it's artists like you that can truly inspire these things in people =]

M3156 said...
May 17, 2012 at 5:18 pm:
interesting ideas

kandiheart said...
May 17, 2012 at 5:08 pm:

This makes me think of Adam and Eve and they were in bliss but when they opened their eyes to the world there was pain. I really liked this poem :D

TaylerBrooke said...
May 17, 2012 at 5:04 pm:
i really liked it! good job :) some sentences were a bit wordy/awkward but it was still amazing!

SkylerMorningstar said...
May 16, 2012 at 9:32 pm:
i loved it

PeNfReAk10 said...
May 16, 2012 at 8:59 pm:
it was nice, but, in the beginning, to make it better. try not to answer your own questions. it's better to have your reader think. but very good. liked it. 

DanielM said...
May 16, 2012 at 8:47 pm:
That was really good. Great job!! I liked your message. And you're title.