Ritz letter gone BAD

Nabis Co.
Food
469 King St.
Wilson, California 86753

Dear Nabis Co,

On 4/23/2012 I purchased some of your delicious Ritz Crackers serial number 991124 at Wal-Mart in Madison, IN. I was hoping to have a scrumptious snack late at night on April 25, 2012 but I was wrong.

To be honest I’m a little bit pissed. You want to know why? Well, when I opened that first of four package of crackers you know what I saw a BROKE cracker! Now I don’t know what you do for a livin but I slave at the saw mill for 8 hours a day 6 days a week freaking $5 for some damn crackers and I find broken crackers in my package all that set me off. You big wigs only care about money and how much you make off a customer. Why don’t you stop caring about the money and make a DURABLE PRODUCT? Don’t even try to bribe me with you coupons or some of that stupid stuff, I want a durable cracker.

To resolve this problem I think you all need to make a harder cracker and if it’s too hard ill find you.

Well I hope you take my compliant seriously and if you have a reply you can make a video tape of it and shove it up you’re a**.

Sincerely,

Willis J.