The Fall Out

He left me there crying, with no clue what to do next. Everyone said we were perfect together and I used to believe it too but then we started to change to just drift away and it hurt so much.
We'd laughed days away when we first met. We'd spend whole summer days laying on a blanket in a wild flower meadow in the woods behind my house, but then winter came the weather turned cold and so did he. If I asked if we could spend a day together all I'd receive was a grunted " I'm busy.....", I tried so so hard but he never noticed me.
I guess I should've seen it coming' after he ignored me for so long but I thought I loved him I was so so sure that he loved me too. He called me on the 31st of December and asked if I would meet him in the meadow at sunset and I did but what he said wasn't at all what I expected.
" Hey, Ellie, I need to talk to you..." he said
" Then talk, Kaden, what is it...." I replied
" Ellie, I think we should see other people now."

I'd known it was coming' but I never believed it would actually happen. I could say nothing and then the tears came then and he walked away then and I felt the world fall out from beneath me.

maeugeniap said...
Wow, it´s good and I also bet that is atrue story. I'm sorry they broke your heart, but smile and think that there is one heart break less to find the right guy that will make you smile forever. 

Midnight_StarsongThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:35 pm :
thank you for liking it