Lost Love | Teen Ink

Lost Love

March 9, 2012
By swee-t PLATINUM, Kansas City, Missouri
swee-t PLATINUM, Kansas City, Missouri
32 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You can't help but feel all alone when you don't know who the hell you are"


"There is no greater pain than that of the pain that comes from loving a love you can not have"

"I'll miss you," he said looking into her eyes, seeming to stare straight into her soul.
"I'll miss you," she replied tears falling from her blouse. It was the last day she'd ever see him again and she would not bare the goodbye, they'd barely had much time together as it had been.
"Isn't there another way? Maybe..." she started but a sob cut her off and she could not go on.
“There is no other way,” he said, “I’m so sorry but it has to be like this.”
“What am I going to do?” she sobbed into his chest.
“You live; it’s all you can do.”
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
He took her by the arms and pulled her away from him.
“No!” she nearly shouted. “No you can’t!”
“I’m sorry, love.” There were tears in his eyes as he moved away from her. With every step he took he seemed to fade a little more away.
“I’ll never forget you!” she yelled into the fog. “I love you!”
“Take care of yourself okay!” he yelled back barely visible, and then he faded completely into the fog. She fell to her knees and sobbed into her hands, he was gone now, and there was nothing she could do.