That Girl Named Ally Rose? | Teen Ink

That Girl Named Ally Rose?

By AJ.Wundirland BRONZE, Brunswick, Ohio
AJ.Wundirland BRONZE, Brunswick, Ohio

Don't take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyways

Ally Rose? That girl with the wandering hazel eyes? That girl with the chestnut hair falling above her shoulders, framing her face almost perfectly? That girl with the silver heart locket hanging from her neck? That girl who wears the same thing every day? That girl with the awkwardly big feet and long arms? Yeah, I know her, but she’s not me.
Ally Rose? The shy girl who wants to blend in to the background? The timid girl who doesn’t ever speak up? The scared girl who is too afraid to be noticed? The awkward girl who can’t seem to make friends? The annoyed girl who hates her school? The girl who wants nothing more than to make a change? Yeah, I know her, but she’s not me.
Ally Rose? The girl who wants to change her life? The girl who wants to change others’ lives? The girl who needs someone to ask her just once what is wrong? The girl who needs help? The girl who feels trapped in a box of her own sorrow and tears? The girl who wishes she had a friend to tell all of her secrets to? Yeah, I know her, but she’s not me.
But you know what? I lied. I don’t know her, but she is me. I don’t know who I am anymore. I feel alone in a world of outgoing, loud people, and I’m just the shy timid girl stuck in a corner moping and pouting. But guess what. What everyone doesn’t know is that I’m planning something. A change. Something to help people like me. Something to help everyone once in their lives. Something to help the girl I don’t know anymore. Something to help Ally Rose.

I wrote this for English... My teacher thought it was good so here it is (:

AJ.Wundirland BRONZE, Brunswick, Ohio

Thanks! And I'll check it out!

GeeGi BRONZE said...
GeeGi BRONZE, Park City, Utah

“Being crazy isn't enough.”
― Dr. Seuss

“Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”
― Dr. Seuss

No wonder your teacher liked this, it's great! Hey, if you can, could you check out my story? It's called the Story of the Demons. If you could rate and comment, that would be excellent :)