''Love at First Sight'' | Teen Ink

''Love at First Sight''

By lORI35 BRONZE, Berlin, Maryland
lORI35 BRONZE, Berlin, Maryland

''Don't let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game''

They were just friends, I mean at first. It was 1st grade when they met. Nathan just moved in, and Logan’s mom wanted to go meet them. So she and Logan walked over to their door and rung the doorbell. Nathan answered and they have friends ever since. Now, it was the first day of 11th grade and she was late to school. She ran to the teacher and got her locker number. Then she walked over to her locker and opened it. Then, Nathan came over to his locker right next to hers. ’’Hey, long time no see.’’ he said. ‘’Hey, I know right.’’ Nathan had went to Canada and got super tan. He also grew a lot taller and he got cuter. ‘’What’s your schedule’’ he said. ‘’ILA, Math, Science, and Social Studies’’ she said slurring her words because she was so tired. ‘’Same’’ he said with a big smile on his face. She went to class and got seated. Class took forever and then Nathan said he would take her home since they lived so close. ’’Hey.’’ said Tiffany, one of Logan’s friends. ‘’I heard Nathan likes you’’ she said. ‘’Really, he does.’’ Logan said. ‘’That’s what I heard.’’ Tiffany said ‘’this is going to be a great school year.’’ Logan said as Nathan walked in the room.

It is dedicated to my friend and her lovelife.