Letter to Who?

A letter? To who? I don’t even know who I’m writing to! Who knows what kind of person you’ll be when you read this.

Hi, I am miserable. Who are you? In the past couple hours I’ve felt like throwing up, crying, screaming at the top of my lungs, and shooting myself. But that doesn’t phase you, does it? No, I’m just complaining, right? That must simply be
it.

How do I feel when you’ve been drinking? Well how do you feel? If it’s something like I’ve mentioned previously then we might have more than you think in common. And I didn’t have to chug a fifth of vodka on the way home to do so.

I 100% honest to GOD have no clue who you are. You’re like Pikachu. Transformed or evolved or whatever- just for the worse. Why do you receive icy glares and stingy words? Well what else am I supposed to do when there’s a stranger in my house! Especially when he speaks a slurred language and emits an aura of wrong. What am I to do? Think about it, stranger.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

WSwilliams said...
Aug. 1, 2012 at 11:44 am:
I honestly think this would be better as a poem. It was a little hard for me to understand it as a story and I didn't really get the overall message.