That's Life | Teen Ink

That's Life

By KIKII BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan
KIKII BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan

"Success is our only option, failure is not"

Walking into a day of school is like, feeding yourself to sharks. Everyday I have to put on a fake smile and try to act happy. But the truth is ,inside, myself is braking into a million pieces. I try to act myself but people have brought me down so much, myself isn’t good enough anymore. I become a mirror of my-so-called-friends.

What if there is something better than this? I think. But I hid myself for so long the truth is unbearable for adults and friends. But what if it doesn’t stop? Well, I guess that’s LIFE.

The tormenting start! Friends start drama and I am apart of it. I don’t want to be. But I also don’t want to be the outsider. Somehow, someway I get blamed for the drama. Friends begin to hate me and it feels as though the world is ending at my feet. Telling me to say “ goodbye” I try to fix it all and explain that I did nothing. But what does it matter my-so-called-friends don’t listen and walk away gossiping to each other. Am I wanted? Will I ever find good friends? A tear gently falls down my face crashing to the ground with furry. Soon adults get involved and try to fix everything. The truth is they have no ides how I feel! Is this what happens when you hide yourself?

Tears are now screaming out of my eye’s. I run and hide. They find me and bully me. Screaming stuff that makes no sense, stuff that is not true. They won’t listen to what I have to say, they only keep pouring out words. My glass is full! Words hurt, it only makes me cry worse. My choir family, strangers, and school staff try to comfort me but it doesn’t help. Why don’t I forget about them? Its not like there true friends. Why can’t I let go, and say goodbye?

I wrote this because I know how it feels to be hurt and everyday at school there's drama and people are getting bullied. I wanted to inform people that it is very real.

KIKII BRONZE said...
KIKII BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feedback is all i need

kikii said...
on Mar. 24 2012 at 8:45 am
Whoever may read this know that This doesnt always happen to you in Middle school. You need to show people how nice of a person you are and show them you can be strong and stand up agianst anything and they will soon back off. 

KIKII BRONZE said...
on Mar. 13 2012 at 9:30 am
KIKII BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan

AWWW GIRLIE!!!!!!! I love you!!!! I understand Im ur best friend!!! hahaha

KIKII BRONZE said...
on Mar. 13 2012 at 9:30 am
KIKII BRONZE, Kalamazoo, Michigan

Aleea<3 said...
This is an amzing article. It shows just how hard life really is but when you find the best friend that u can really trust...they can help u achive greatness. My best friend moved away but she is still when keeps the optimism in my heart everyday